Saturday, January 4, 2014

Holiday in Maila

Incursion in the Istodard pocket, Bosena was quiet and the Angel DED plexs were simply not dropping any decent loot. Hmmmmmm...time to go on a holiday to Maila for some killboard stat padding (cyno killing spree).

Pvp highlights:

Ishtar vs Falcon, random frigs and Myrm gate camping.
Russians camping a gate so I do the logical thing and go for the Falcon sitting 100KM off. I burn over drop Bouncers, point up the Falcon and take sentries. Falcon manages to land one succesful jam, I get point back and he pops, a Manticore gets splattered. This was followed by a frantic burn away trying to shake off tackle ceptors as two more Falcons decloak >_> Eventually, I manage to break free and warp in 30% shields.

Tengu vs Myrm, Falcon and something else hugging station.
I warp in, lock up the Falcon, point him and take sentries (again). Falcon tries to jam me and fails. Tengu sensor strength + Sensor Integrity link = hard to jam and the poor Falcon dies.

Tengu vs perma-tackling linked Ares + random warp ins.
Probed out a 5/10 plex in Messoya and begin clearing it with Naoru + Rusu. I clear up to the second room and the locals decide they want to play. I warp Rusu out and dock her up. In comes an Ares and Stiletto, oh they have skirmish links, I get pointed and drag them 150KM or so off the beacon. My javelin missiles are barely scratching the Ares. Their backup arrives in the form of a Curse, Rapier and a Hurricane (was a long fight so not 100% sure if a cane was there). I start diving in and out trying to entice the Rapier away from his friends. But they stick together and after giving chase for a bit (they were a bit slower than my Tengu) they decide to warp off. Leaving me tackled by the Letto and Ares.
Meanwhile, I burn Rusu back to Maila and reship her into a Geddon. A Crow enters the plex and settles into a wide orbit /sighs. Rusu hits local and I drag the inties back to the warp gate. Rusu lands on the beacon, Ares catchs 2 heavy neuts and they all decide to bail.
Back to running the plex. Ares pops back on scan, re-enters the plex and points me again. Same thing again, drag him off the beacon and wait to see what they bring. 2 Geddons and 2 Guardians pop up on scan. But for some reason only 1 Geddon comes into the plex along with the Guardians. Geddon just hugs the beacon and then decides to warp off. I dive in and point a Guardian and start asking for help on TS. No one is available to assist :(
Rapier and Loki appear on d-scan so I frantically pull range to around 200KM. Rapier + Loki land, Loki cloaks up (huh?). Meanwhile, Rusu has been burning to the nearest market hub to assemble a scram Atron to get rid of this fucking Ares. Ship assembled and she makes best speed for Messoya.
Rusu finally arrives in system and makes it into the plex with no drama. Another Loki arrives to reinforce the Rapier, Loki and 2 Guardians.
The Ares is orbiting at 6000 m/s and Rusu can only hit 5700 m/s (I also had skirmish links). It takes a few tries but I finally manage to scram the Ares. The Rapier + Loki's start crawling out but they are slow as all fuck and the Guardians are AB fit. The Ares finally dies. There is a brief bit of dancing to try and split the Rapier away from his friends. No dice and they all warp out.
I cut the AB, start repairing heat damage and take a deep breath. The plex beacon is 500KM away. It almost seems anticlimatic to only get one kill after such a long fight.
I finish up the 5/10 but it only drops 200 mil worth of loot :(

Vagabond vs Dramiel and 3 Talos
Turns out a Vagas guns won't track a Dram in a tight orbit and Talos can hit juuuuust fine from 40KM away. Splat!

Tengu vs various Vagabonds
Yes my pretty, follow me away from your fleet mates. First kill, DCed Talos and the second Vaga (The vagas were seperate fights).

Tengu vs ishtar
Probed out a missioning Tengu + Ferox, but they bail. Then an Ishtar lands right on top of me...ok then.

Ishtar vs Machariel, Brutix and a lot of recons.
Deaded there was also another Rook, Rapier and Falcon not on the mail (thought the legion of death Machariel was not with the EMP guys, turns out they are blue lol).

Various ships vs cyno boats.
To much effort to link all those kills. A rough count according to z-kill gives 40 cyno kills.

PVE highlights:

The blueprints bring the total to about 2.5 bil isk.

So all in all, its been a fun holiday so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment