Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Obligatory Incursion Portrait Upgrade

Incursion is here with lots of fancy features and a truckload of bugs. My personal favourite is the high-sec RR CONCORD bug. http://www.scrapheap-challenge.com/viewtopic.php?t=38829

After much fiddling I got my main characters looking OK. ute:
Naoru turned out better.
 
Rusu turned out best, in my humble opinion.




It will be interesting to see what direction CCP takes with Incarna. More clothing options would have been nice.


The Sansha Incursions are interesting. My only encounter with them so far is when my rifter was nearly alphaed by a Sansha BS on a gate. Overall it feels a bit to much like World of Warcraft to me. I wonder how long it will be before the crying about overpowered Sansha sites starts? Soon to be followed by CCP nerfing PVE content. Time shall tell!

Thats all for now,

Fly carefully, and stay wary low sec sentry guns.

No comments:

Post a Comment